To activate God mode in Windows is quite an easy task which I’ll put instructions down for below. It’s literally only a few steps.
As for what it is, well, let’s just say it gives you the option of having all your settings and options in one place and it lets you tinker and change them as you please.
It could come in handy if you would rather avoid clicking through everything or if you can’t find certain settings since they would all be in one place.
This post may contain affiliate links. I will earn a commission, at no extra cost to you, when you purchase through links on the site.
Recommended: How to Enable the Hidden Admin Account on Windows 10
How to Activate God Mode in Windows
These steps should have you feeling almighty and powerful very quickly. Just follow them and you’ll have access to each individual setting all tucked into one folder. There should be more or less 200 individual settings available.
- First you would need to right-click on your desktop and click on the ‘New‘ option then create a new folder as shown below:
- You would need to right-click on that folder and rename it with this:
- You can skip to Step 3 if you are using a previous version of Windows. But if you are using Windows 11 you would have to:
- Right-click on the folder and click on the ‘Show more options‘ button at the bottom of the window.
And you would see the ‘Rename‘ option at the bottom of the new window that pops up.
- Once you are done renaming it, the name of the folder will disappear.
- And if you refresh your desktop you will see the image of the folder change as well.
- Lastly, open the folder. You would see each setting divided into categories of their own making it easier, all for your convenience. God mode is nice like that.
- If you would like you could drag your favorite settings to the desktop for even easier access.
I hope this helped and was informative enough. Thanks for reading (^_^)/